Please read these terms carefully.
BreedMATE is owned and operated by Breeding&Racing, a subsidiary of Magnesium Media.
Agreement between you and BreedMATE
In order to place your broodmares on this site you acknowledge and accept:
- You are the owner of the broodmare or an authorized agent of the broodmare owner.
- You may be contacted by several or no stud farms who are interested in negotiating to have your broodmare covered by one of their stallions.
- You will remove a broodmare’s name from your list of named broodmares once you have entered into an agreement with a stud farm.
- Any broodmare not removed 30 days after an email contact has been sent to you by a stud farm/stallion owner will automatically be delisted, however can be reinstalled by you.
- Neither BreedMATE, Breeding&Racing, nor Magnesium Media has any pecuniary interest in any negotiation between you and another party as a result of your use of this website, whether by commission or otherwise.
- Neither BreedMATE, Breeding&Racing nor Magnesium Media either endorses or warrants any stallion, stud farm or individuals with whom you may have dealings arising as a result of communication on this website.
- BreedMATE has been established purely in order to provide a secure, confidential, environment for breeders and stallion owners/agents to communicate offers that may lead to a mating taking place.
- No responsibility is accepted by BreedMATE, Breeding&Racing, Magnesium Media or any of its employees for any communication or transaction that eventuates between you and a stallion owner/agent as a consequence of using this site or not.
- Aside from being able to see that there has been initial correspondence initiated by a stallion owner/agent with you, the operators of BreedMATE are neither privy to, nor able to access, the particulars of that correspondence.
- BreedMATE reserves the right to remove your profile in the event that any abuse of this site or its purpose is detected or reported.
- BreedMATE, Breeding&Racing, Magnesium Media and its employees do not warrant that the services provided under this agreement will be uninterrupted or error free.
- This agreement is governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.