- HKJC "Shaping For Showdown" With Racing NSW
- V'Landys Retorts: "What Do HK Do For Us?"
- Nader Warns: "Question Marks Over Future Relations"
- NZ Supports International Reciprocation
- NSW Owner Tim Magnus Warned-Off
- Veteran Sire Macksped Dies Aged 31
- O'Brien Joins CRV Board
- Arqana Breeding Stock Day-3: $570k Royale Athenia
- Arqana Breeding Stock Day-3: Top Lots
- Arqana Breeding Stock Final Average Down 21.8%
- Arqana Breeding Stock: Participant Comments
- Gr1-Winner Linda's Lad Retired To French Stud
- New Approach Wins Ireland Horse-Of-Year
- Fees Slashed At Ireland's Morristown Lattin Stud
- Melb Cup 3rd Mahler Joins Coolmore NH Roster
- Awesome Again & Ghostzapper Cut 16.7% To US$125k
- Maryland Dec Mixed: Average Down 12.3%
- Maryland Dec Mixed: US$65k Colonial Ball
- McMahon Resigns As Barretts President
- Tango Uno Wins Brazil Gr1 Parana
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
Gr1-Winner Linda's Lad Retired To French Stud
Also in France, Gr1-winning 5YO stallion Linda's Lad (Sadler's Wells-Colza, by Alleged) "has been retired & will enter stud at Haras de Grandcamp next year at a fee of €3,500 (A$6,650)" reported racingpost.com. Linda's Lad was a €140,000 (A$266,000) Deauville August yearling. As a 2YO he won France's Gr1 Criterium de Saint-Cloud (2000m), Gr3 Prix de Conde (1800m) at Longchamp & Listed Criterium Du Fonds Europeen De L'Elevage (1600m) at Deauville, plus runner-up in the Gr3 Prix des Chenes (1600m) at Longchamp; & as a 3YO he won the UK Gr3 Lingfield Derby Trial (12 furlongs) & finished 3rd in the French Gr2 Prix Eugene Adam (2000m) at Maisons-Laffitte. Laurent Benoit's Broadhurst Agency purchased Linda's Lad for €150,000 (A$285,000) at this year's Arqana Arc Sale in October. Linda's Lad is from the immediate family of Gr1 Arc De Triomphe winner Rail Link & star racemare Dahlia.