- HKJC "Shaping For Showdown" With Racing NSW
- V'Landys Retorts: "What Do HK Do For Us?"
- Nader Warns: "Question Marks Over Future Relations"
- NZ Supports International Reciprocation
- NSW Owner Tim Magnus Warned-Off
- Veteran Sire Macksped Dies Aged 31
- O'Brien Joins CRV Board
- Arqana Breeding Stock Day-3: $570k Royale Athenia
- Arqana Breeding Stock Day-3: Top Lots
- Arqana Breeding Stock Final Average Down 21.8%
- Arqana Breeding Stock: Participant Comments
- Gr1-Winner Linda's Lad Retired To French Stud
- New Approach Wins Ireland Horse-Of-Year
- Fees Slashed At Ireland's Morristown Lattin Stud
- Melb Cup 3rd Mahler Joins Coolmore NH Roster
- Awesome Again & Ghostzapper Cut 16.7% To US$125k
- Maryland Dec Mixed: Average Down 12.3%
- Maryland Dec Mixed: US$65k Colonial Ball
- McMahon Resigns As Barretts President
- Tango Uno Wins Brazil Gr1 Parana
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
Veteran Sire Macksped Dies Aged 31
Veteran stallion Macksped (Lunchtime-Pardalote, by Snipe) has died aged 31 at Wallabadah. Macksped (who stood for the last 18 years at owner Stan Magann's farms at Scone, then Quirindi & finally Wallabadah) kicked off his stud career in 1985 with 12 mares & concluded with 6 in 2002; his biggest book was 18 & in all he sired just over 70 live foals for 40 runners & 26 winners (including 13-time-victor Mac's Tune who won 2 Listed sprints in Sydney plus 3rd in the 2007 Gr1 The Galaxy at Randwick & 3-time Sydney winner & Listed-placed Cape Howe).