- Record Aust-Bred Exports In Last 12 Months
- New Whip Rules 1: ARB Confirms "No Changes"
- New Whip Rules 2: Industry Has "Come Light Years"
- New Whip Rules 3: Jockeys Go On Strike
- New Whip Rules 4: Jockeys Spring Carnival Threat
- New Whip Rules 5: Waterhouse Slams "Silliest Rule Ever"
- Deadly Hendra Virus Could Spread To NSW & Vic
- Fresh Hendra Outbreak At Bowen In North Qld
- CSIRO To "Accelerate" Hendra Vaccine Research
- NSW Minister Announces Major Bet Changes
- Tabcorp Welcomes NSW Wagering Reforms
- Vic Trainer Bourke 6-Months Drug Ban
- Scenic Blast Jockey Switch For Japan Campaign
- Doncaster Yearlings Day-2: $47k Striking Ambition Filly
- Doncaster Yearlings Final Average Down 31%
- High Chaparral Adds UK Gr2
- Van Nistelrooy Adds UK Black-Type
- Choisir Adds Irish Black-Type
- Royal Academy Adds US Gr2
- Black Minnaloushe Adds US Black-Type
- US Gr1-Winner Pioneerof The Nile Retired To Vinery
- US Sire Prince Prado Moved To Country Gold
- 1st Winner For US Freshman Sire Taste Of Paradise
- Remington Sold But Doubt On Other Magna Track Sales
1st Winner For US Freshman Sire Taste Of Paradise
US Gr1-winning millionaire & 10-year-old freshman sire Taste Of Paradise (Conquistador Cielo-Tastetheteardrops, by What Luck) recorded his 1st winner when 2YO gelding Justamatteroftime (Taste Of Paradise-Green Mill, by Green Dancer) scored by 7.25-lengths over 8 furlongs on all-weather at Presque Isle Downs in Pennsylvania for trainer June Riley. Justamatteroftime was a US$4,200 weanling at the 2007 Keeneland November Sale & later a US$1,000 yearling at the 2008 Keeneland September Sale. His sire Taste Of Paradise (who has stood at Crestwood Farm in Kentucky since 2006 for US$6,000) has 50 2YOs in his 1st-crop. On the track, Taste Of Paradise won 6 of 28 starts (including the Gr1 Vosburgh Stakes, Gr2 San Diego Handicap, Gr3 Vernon Underwood Stakes & Listed Ack Ack Handicap, plus placings in the Gr1 Breeders' Cup Sprint, Gr1 Bing Crosby Handicap, Gr2 Pat O'Brien Handicap & Gr3 Berkeley Handicap) & earned US$1,019,455.