- Record Aust-Bred Exports In Last 12 Months
- New Whip Rules 1: ARB Confirms "No Changes"
- New Whip Rules 2: Industry Has "Come Light Years"
- New Whip Rules 3: Jockeys Go On Strike
- New Whip Rules 4: Jockeys Spring Carnival Threat
- New Whip Rules 5: Waterhouse Slams "Silliest Rule Ever"
- Deadly Hendra Virus Could Spread To NSW & Vic
- Fresh Hendra Outbreak At Bowen In North Qld
- CSIRO To "Accelerate" Hendra Vaccine Research
- NSW Minister Announces Major Bet Changes
- Tabcorp Welcomes NSW Wagering Reforms
- Vic Trainer Bourke 6-Months Drug Ban
- Scenic Blast Jockey Switch For Japan Campaign
- Doncaster Yearlings Day-2: $47k Striking Ambition Filly
- Doncaster Yearlings Final Average Down 31%
- High Chaparral Adds UK Gr2
- Van Nistelrooy Adds UK Black-Type
- Choisir Adds Irish Black-Type
- Royal Academy Adds US Gr2
- Black Minnaloushe Adds US Black-Type
- US Gr1-Winner Pioneerof The Nile Retired To Vinery
- US Sire Prince Prado Moved To Country Gold
- 1st Winner For US Freshman Sire Taste Of Paradise
- Remington Sold But Doubt On Other Magna Track Sales
CSIRO To "Accelerate" Hendra Vaccine Research
The CSIRO "will accelerate the development of an emergency treatment to combat the deadly Hendra virus, which is unique to Australia," reported The Australian Financial Review. CSIRO will "collaborate with animal health companies in Australia & internationally as it works on a horse vaccine, which is expected to take 3-5 years".