- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: US$925k Unbridled's Song Colt
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: US$800k Giant's Causeway Filly
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: US$750,000 Storm Cat Colt
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: US$700k Speightstown Colt
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: Top Lots
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: Average Down 35.9%
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: Top Buyers
- US Champ Azeri To Sell At Keeneland Nov
- ARB-Jockeys "Whip Rule" Talks Continue Today
- Waterhouse Says ARB "Should Hang Heads In Shame"
- Schreck Says Whip Rules "In Sport's Best Interests"
- Tuesday Joy Retired & May Go To Stud In US
- Racing NSW Warns-Off Pardi/Allan Couple
- Aust-Bred Gibraltar Son Wins In South Africa
- 1st Winner For Europe Freshman Sire Doyen
- Hawk Wing Adds Swedish Gr3
- King's Theatre Adds Swedish Black-Type
- Grand Lodge Adds US Gr2
- Tale Of The Cat Adds US Black-Type
- 10th Winner For US Freshman Sire Offlee Wild
- 1st Winner For Freshman Sire Great Pyramid
Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: US$800k Giant's Causeway Filly
Robert & Lawana Low paid US$800,000 for as filly by former Coolmore shuttler Giant's Causeway (out of multiple Gr1-winning 11-year-old mare & former US Horse-Of-The-Year Azeri) consigned by Hill 'n' Dale Sales Agency. Robert Low told bloodhorse.com the filly will be sent to trainer Danny Peitz (who trained Gr1 Kentucky Derby 3rd-placed Steppenwolfer for the Missouri couple) & noted: "We're pleased with getting her at that price. I think everyone knows we're dealing with a discounted market." Hill 'n' Dale's John Sikura said the final price for the filly was "a lot of money in this market".