- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: US$925k Unbridled's Song Colt
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: US$800k Giant's Causeway Filly
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: US$750,000 Storm Cat Colt
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: US$700k Speightstown Colt
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: Top Lots
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: Average Down 35.9%
- Keeneland Yearlings Day-1: Top Buyers
- US Champ Azeri To Sell At Keeneland Nov
- ARB-Jockeys "Whip Rule" Talks Continue Today
- Waterhouse Says ARB "Should Hang Heads In Shame"
- Schreck Says Whip Rules "In Sport's Best Interests"
- Tuesday Joy Retired & May Go To Stud In US
- Racing NSW Warns-Off Pardi/Allan Couple
- Aust-Bred Gibraltar Son Wins In South Africa
- 1st Winner For Europe Freshman Sire Doyen
- Hawk Wing Adds Swedish Gr3
- King's Theatre Adds Swedish Black-Type
- Grand Lodge Adds US Gr2
- Tale Of The Cat Adds US Black-Type
- 10th Winner For US Freshman Sire Offlee Wild
- 1st Winner For Freshman Sire Great Pyramid
Racing NSW Warns-Off Pardi/Allan Couple
Racing NSW yesterday warned-off Stef Pardi & Dennise Pardi (also known as Stef & Dennise Allan) of Kenthurst because of their "activities in the racing industry encompassing, but not limited to, the purchase of thoroughbred horses, the selling of shares in thoroughbred horses, the borrowing of monies & collection of monies by Storm Thoroughbreds Pty Ltd, Storm Bloodstock Pty Ltd, Ascot Park (NSW) Pty Ltd or Colts And Fillies Pty Ltd or Hills Thoroughbred Holdings Pty Ltd, being entities over which they had control to fund their activities in the racing industry & failure to repay or properly account for or refund those monies, failure to pay for services within the industry acquired by them on behalf of those entities and, in respect of Stef Pardi, an additional finding in respect of his behaviour toward some persons or clients within the racing industry".