- NZ$12.5k Librettist Heads 2010 Westbury Roster
- Zupaone Returns To Hollylodge For 2010 Season
- Cummings Back At Track Next Week
- Forensic Accountants To Check QLD Turf Club Finances
- Inglis & BC3 Confirm Sale Dates
- Streghetta To Sell At Inglis Great Southern
- Aust Duo Trackwork For Singapore Gr1 KrisFlyer
- Lindop Granted 2-Day Singapore Licence This Weekend
- Starspangledbanner Top-Weight For UK Gr2 Sprint
- Cape Cross Adds French Gr3
- Injury Forces Boom US 3YO Colt Eskendereya To Stud
- US Champ Serena's Song Produces Street Cry Filly
- Canadian 2YO Sets Track Record At Woodbine
- Argentina Yearlings: US$101k Not For Sale Filly
- Argentina Yearlings: US$80k King's Best Colt
- Argentina Yearlings: US$38k Average
- EVA Outbreak Stops Racing At Buenos Aires Tracks
Aust Duo Trackwork For Singapore Gr1 KrisFlyer
In Singapore, Australian visitors Gold Trail & Eagle Falls stepped out for trackwork at Kranji yesterday morning in preparation for the weekend's Gr1 KrisFlyer International Sprint.
- Gary Portelli-trained 5YO gelding Gold Trail (Hussonet-Trail Of Gold, by Danewin) had a steady canter over 2 laps 0n the Polytrack (with Olivier Placais aboard). Handler Amanda Shotbolt reported Gold Trail had "settled in well since his arrival last Thursday morning. He only lost 1kg on the flight & he hasn't left any of his feed & is doing extremely well." She said Gold Trail would do some pacework today & trainer Gary Portelli is expected to oversee the final stages of the preparation when he arrives on Friday.
- David Hayes-trained 4YO gelding Eagle Falls (Hussonet-Desina, by Desert King) cantered & then finished with some pacework over 400m on the Polytrack (with travelling foreman Lizzy Jelfs up) clocking 15.4sec for the final 200m. Jelfs summed-up: "Other than Friday, he's been working everyday doing mostly trot & canter & today he did a canter to evens. His condition is pretty much the same as he was in Dubai. It's hard to judge him at times because he's always so relaxed. He now weighs 530kg, which is the same as his last racing weight. We'll wait & see if he needs a strong gallop. Damien Oliver (Australian jockey) gets in on Wednesday."