- Starspangledbanner 5th In UK Gr2 Debut
- Angland To Ride Alverta At Royal Ascot
- NSW Stewards Discover Foam Under Canterbury Scales
- June 16 Decisions in Betfair-Sportsbet Court Cases
- Danasinga Moves To WA Touchstone At $8.8k
- $900k Redoute's Choice Filly Wins Debut
- Inglis Weanling & Breeding Stock Extended To 3 Days
- 3 Aust-Bred Winners In Hong Kong
- Aust Trackwork Update For Singapore Gr1 KrisFlyer
- 1st Winner For Gr1-Winning Shuttler Ad Valorem
- Singspiel Adds Swedish Black-Type
- New Call For Bidders To Operate Aqueduct Casino
- 1st Winner For US Sire Congrats
3 Aust-Bred Winners In Hong Kong
In Hong Kong last night, 3 Australian-bred gallopers scored at Happy Valley:
- 4YO gelding Mighty Winner (Hussonet-Lyrics, by Bluebird) won over 1200m for Australian trainer John Moore. Mighty Winner was a $90,000 yearling at the 2007 Inglis Classic Sale in Sydney.
- 3YO gelding Chevalier King (Cape Cross-Verneau, by Lion Cavern) won over 1000m for Australian trainer John Moore. Chevalier King was a $150,000 yearling at the 2008 Inglis Easter Sale in Sydney.
- 5YO gelding Holey Dollar (Secret Savings-I'm Blessed, by Luskin Star) won over 1000m for Australian trainer John Moore. Holey Dollar was a $45,000 yearling at the 2006 Inglis Classic Sale in Sydney.