- Aust-Bred Colt 1st European Winner For Redoute's Choice
- Vic Stewards Will Announce Nikolic Decision Today
- Tinkler Reveals: "$20m-A-Year To Run Patinack"
- Gold Coast Accuses Bentley Of "Confidentiality Breach"
- Inglis Scone Yearlings Day-1: $67.5k Strategic Colt
- Inglis Scone Yearlings Day-1: Top Lots
- Inglis Scone Yearlings Day-1: Average Up 34%
- Star Sprinter Dao Dao Joins Magic Millions National Sale
- Stakes-Winning Mares Join Magic Millions National Sale
- Death Of Owner-Breeder Susan Suduk
- Renaissance Favourite For Scone Dark Jewel Classic
- Encosta Leads Redoute's & Street Cry On Aust Sires Table
- Volksraad Leads Pins & Zabeel On NZ Sires Table
- Aust Stars Draw 2 & 3 For Singapore Gr1 KrisFlyer
- Galileo Adds UK Gr2
- Bahamian Bounty Adds UK Black-Type
- 1st Winner For US Gr1-Winning Sire Silver Train
- 2nd Winner For Shuttler Aussie Rules
- Darely Sire Lucky Story Dies In UK Paddock Aged 9
- Paralysed US Jockey Rene Douglas Files Lawsuit
- US Sire Daddy Warbucks Retired To Hourigan Horse Farm
- Orpen Adds Argentina Gr3
1st Winner For US Gr1-Winning Sire Silver Train
US Gr1-winning 8YO stallion Silver Train (Old Trieste-Ridden Inthe Stars, by Cormorant) recorded his 1st winner overnight when US-bred 2YO filly Twist Of Silver (Silver Train-Twist Of Faith, by Storm Cat) scored by 13-lengths over 5 furlongs at Newmarket in England for trainer Jeremy Noseda. Twist Of Silver was a US $30,000 foal purchase at the 2008 Keeneland November Sale. His sire Silver Train (who stands for US$12,500 at Vinery in Kentucky) won the US Gr1 Breeders' Cup Sprint, US Gr1 Metropolitan Handicap & US Gr2 Jerome Handicap.