- Aust-Bred Colt 1st European Winner For Redoute's Choice
- Vic Stewards Will Announce Nikolic Decision Today
- Tinkler Reveals: "$20m-A-Year To Run Patinack"
- Gold Coast Accuses Bentley Of "Confidentiality Breach"
- Inglis Scone Yearlings Day-1: $67.5k Strategic Colt
- Inglis Scone Yearlings Day-1: Top Lots
- Inglis Scone Yearlings Day-1: Average Up 34%
- Star Sprinter Dao Dao Joins Magic Millions National Sale
- Stakes-Winning Mares Join Magic Millions National Sale
- Death Of Owner-Breeder Susan Suduk
- Renaissance Favourite For Scone Dark Jewel Classic
- Encosta Leads Redoute's & Street Cry On Aust Sires Table
- Volksraad Leads Pins & Zabeel On NZ Sires Table
- Aust Stars Draw 2 & 3 For Singapore Gr1 KrisFlyer
- Galileo Adds UK Gr2
- Bahamian Bounty Adds UK Black-Type
- 1st Winner For US Gr1-Winning Sire Silver Train
- 2nd Winner For Shuttler Aussie Rules
- Darely Sire Lucky Story Dies In UK Paddock Aged 9
- Paralysed US Jockey Rene Douglas Files Lawsuit
- US Sire Daddy Warbucks Retired To Hourigan Horse Farm
- Orpen Adds Argentina Gr3
Vic Stewards Will Announce Nikolic Decision Today
Almost 4 months after investigations began into a number of Dan Nikolic's beaten rides, Victorian racing stewards "will today release the charges, if any, the jockey will have to answer" reported The Age in Melbourne. In "one of the most drawn-out & controversial probes in Victorian racing, stewards have reviewed many of Nikolic's beaten rides since last October after unusual betting patterns were discovered on some of the horses he had ridden". Nikolic, 35, has continually pleaded his innocence over any wrong-doing.