- $38.5k Wanted Heads Eliza Park Roster
- Woodside Cuts Foreplay, Econsul & Grey Swallow Fees
- 1st Winner For Freshman Sire Econsul
- Blue Gum Cuts Elvstroem & Turffontein Fees
- Are Your Sires Really On Mare Owners' Radars?
- RSPCA Declares Warrnambool A "Killing Fields"
- Warrnambool Carnival "Safe For 2 More Years"
- Vic Govt Budget Gives Racing $79.5m Over 4 Years
- NZB Weanlings Day-2: NZ$175k Encosta De Lago Colt
- NZB Weanlings Day-2: Top Lots
- NZB Weanlings Day-2: Average Up 15.1%
- NZB Horses-In-Training: NZ$180k Glamorous Girl
- NZB Horses-In-Training: Top Lots
- NZB Horses-In-Training: 85% Clearance Rate
- NZB Mares Day-1: NZ$85k Royal Ambition
- NZB Mares Day-1: Top Lots
- Andrew Birch Appointed NZTM Chief Executive
- 2 Aust-Bred Winners In South Africa
- Japan Champ Vodka Produces Sea The Stars Colt
- German Breeder Buys Historic US Stonereath Farm
- Ascot Prince Wins Chile Gr1 Hipodromo
- Sin Respeto Wins Chile Gr1 Club Hipico
- Information The New Breeders' Currency In 2011
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
Japan Champ Vodka Produces Sea The Stars Colt
In Ireland, Japan's back-to-back Horse-Of-The-Year & 7-time Gr1-winning 7YO mare Vodka (Tanino Gimlet-Tanino Sister, by Rousillon) has given birth to a colt foal by 6-time Gr1-winning 5YO stallion & 2009 European Horse-Of-The-Year Sea The Stars (Cape Cross-Urban Sea, by Miswaki) at The Aga Khan's Gilltown Stud in County Kildare. Vodka (8 wins & 7 placings from 23 starts overall) retired in March 2010 with earnings of over ¥1.3 billion (A$15.4m) & is the highest earning female racehorse in history.