- $38.5k Wanted Heads Eliza Park Roster
- Woodside Cuts Foreplay, Econsul & Grey Swallow Fees
- 1st Winner For Freshman Sire Econsul
- Blue Gum Cuts Elvstroem & Turffontein Fees
- Are Your Sires Really On Mare Owners' Radars?
- RSPCA Declares Warrnambool A "Killing Fields"
- Warrnambool Carnival "Safe For 2 More Years"
- Vic Govt Budget Gives Racing $79.5m Over 4 Years
- NZB Weanlings Day-2: NZ$175k Encosta De Lago Colt
- NZB Weanlings Day-2: Top Lots
- NZB Weanlings Day-2: Average Up 15.1%
- NZB Horses-In-Training: NZ$180k Glamorous Girl
- NZB Horses-In-Training: Top Lots
- NZB Horses-In-Training: 85% Clearance Rate
- NZB Mares Day-1: NZ$85k Royal Ambition
- NZB Mares Day-1: Top Lots
- Andrew Birch Appointed NZTM Chief Executive
- 2 Aust-Bred Winners In South Africa
- Japan Champ Vodka Produces Sea The Stars Colt
- German Breeder Buys Historic US Stonereath Farm
- Ascot Prince Wins Chile Gr1 Hipodromo
- Sin Respeto Wins Chile Gr1 Club Hipico
- Information The New Breeders' Currency In 2011
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
NZB Horses-In-Training: 85% Clearance Rate
Overall during the Horses-In-Training session, 34 lots sold for NZ$629,300 at an average NZ$19,070 & a clearance rate of 85%.