- $38.5k Wanted Heads Eliza Park Roster
- Woodside Cuts Foreplay, Econsul & Grey Swallow Fees
- 1st Winner For Freshman Sire Econsul
- Blue Gum Cuts Elvstroem & Turffontein Fees
- Are Your Sires Really On Mare Owners' Radars?
- RSPCA Declares Warrnambool A "Killing Fields"
- Warrnambool Carnival "Safe For 2 More Years"
- Vic Govt Budget Gives Racing $79.5m Over 4 Years
- NZB Weanlings Day-2: NZ$175k Encosta De Lago Colt
- NZB Weanlings Day-2: Top Lots
- NZB Weanlings Day-2: Average Up 15.1%
- NZB Horses-In-Training: NZ$180k Glamorous Girl
- NZB Horses-In-Training: Top Lots
- NZB Horses-In-Training: 85% Clearance Rate
- NZB Mares Day-1: NZ$85k Royal Ambition
- NZB Mares Day-1: Top Lots
- Andrew Birch Appointed NZTM Chief Executive
- 2 Aust-Bred Winners In South Africa
- Japan Champ Vodka Produces Sea The Stars Colt
- German Breeder Buys Historic US Stonereath Farm
- Ascot Prince Wins Chile Gr1 Hipodromo
- Sin Respeto Wins Chile Gr1 Club Hipico
- Information The New Breeders' Currency In 2011
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
Warrnambool Carnival "Safe For 2 More Years"
Meanwhile Warrnambool's "famous May jumps carnival remains guaranteed for a minimum 2 more years, despite a horse fatality for the 3rd successive year yesterday" reported The Herald-Sun. Racing Victoria chief executive Rob Hines said the death of the horse & injury to jockey Michelle Hagley "concerns & saddens us", but confirmed RV's "continuing commitment to the sport". Hines commented: "Hurdle racing has a guaranteed 3 years before it is reviewed, to allow investment & confidence back in the sport. Steeplechasing will be reviewed at the end of this year. But this is not a risk-free sport. There will always be accidents. Our aim is to reduce the number of incidents & reduce the risk." And Victorian Racing Minister Denis Napthine added: "The Government fully supports RV's decision. Any fall is disappointing. I'm sure the circumstances will be thoroughly investigated."