- Lindsay Park Renamed Cornerstone Stud
- Gr1-Winner Snapy Halo Retired To Cangon Stud
- Walking Or Dancing Retired To Wattle Brae Stud
- Therock Retired To Stand at Waterford Stud
- Faint Perfume 1st Cover By Street Cry
- Willow Grove Sire Mint Lane Bolstered By US Results
- Are Your Sires Really On Mare Owners' Radars?
- Yarradale Yearlings: $180k Street Sense Filly
- Yarradale Yearlings: Top Lots
- Yarradale Yearlings: $39.6k Average
- Mnemosyne Half-Brother Wins Debut
- Bundaberg Race Club Licence Reinstated
- 1st Winner For French Freshman Sire Great Journey
- 100th Stakes-Winner To Former Shuttler Montjeu
- Country Reel Adds French Gr3
- 3rd Winner For Gr1-Winning UK Freshman Sire Red Clubs
- US Sire Monarchos Back At Nuckols Farm
- 1st Win For Half-Sister To US Champ Lawyer Ron
- US Breeders' Cup Winner Maram Retired To Stud
- Information The New Breeders' Currency In 2011
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
Are Your Sires Really On Mare Owners' Radars?
With the competition to get broodmare bookings tougher for stud farms in 2011 than for many seasons, maintaining mindshare with breeders and their agents is critical. The all-new 2011 Daily News Sires interface - accessed by 17,000 unique readers - is designed to MAINTAIN AWARENESS OF YOUR SIRES VIA A RED HYPERLINK every time your participating stallion is mentioned in an item. Published in association with Arion Pedigrees - click here for an example - it will ensure reputable up-to-date key statistical data & GIVE BREEDERS A DIRECT CONTACT GATEWAY TO YOU WHILE THEY ARE READING THE DAILY NEWS. Sent each morning direct to 11,000 Daily News subscribers, it's the most cost-effective way to reach breeders, agents, owners and trainers, all-year-round. Together - 365 days of the year - we'll take your sires to the market-place, instead of leaving decision makers to muddle through the many hundreds of stallions at stud. OF COURSE, YOUR SIRES WILL ALSO BE IN THE HARD COPY EDITION. So, if booking mares to your stallions is a priority, call Gary Knowles on (02) 8204 1007 or Christian Whitehead on (0413) 112 020.