- Is Your Stallion Message Reaching Broodmare Owners?
- Sick Randwick Horse Tests Negative For Hendra
- Stewards Inspect All NSW Training Complexes
- Bookies "To Take On" Racing Vic Over $3m Taxes
- Warrior Within Wins Grafton Cup
- Magic Albert Filly Wins $50k Inglis Bonus
- Magic Millions Series Entries Closing For National Sale
- Messara Says Sydney Carnival "Not Working"
- Sydney Won't Copy Melb "Gr1 Free Entry" Plan
- 5th Winner For Freshman Sire Chateau Istana
- Clangalang Moves To SA Rivers End Stud
- Lonhro Leads Redoute's & Chaparral On Aust Sires Title
- Thorn Park Leads Pins & Pentire On NZ Sires Title
- Meandre Wins French Gr1 Grand Prix De Paris
- Marju Adds French Gr2
- Dubawi Adds UK Black-Type
- Galileo Adds Irish Gr3
- Galileo Adds Irish Black-Type
- US RMTC Sets Meeting To Discuss Race-Day Drugs
- US Breeders' Cup To Eliminate Race-Day Medication
- 1st Winner for US Freshman Sire Utopia
- Aqueduct VLTs "Signal Revolution In Racing Industry"
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
US Breeders' Cup To Eliminate Race-Day Medication
Meanwhile the US Breeders' Cup announced overnight plans “in line with other major global racing events, to develop protocols to eliminate race-day medications” in horses competing at the Breeders' Cup World Championships by 2013. Procedures are expected to be developed that will prohibit the administration of race day medication in 2YO races in the 2012 championships & the policy will then be expanded to all championship races in 2013.